Terms & Conditions
Our product comes with a 1-year warranty and covers manufacture defective. This is provided that the defect is not a result of normal wear and tear, or damages from abnormal use. Please take the time to read the Care Instructions below as it will assist you in maintain your furniture in the best condition and extending the longevity of you purchase.
We value our customers and wish to make your purchase experience as enjoyable as possible.
Your furniture is crafted using carefully selected materials and modern factory equipment. It has been designed and manufactured with everyday usage in mind but does require some care in both usage and maintenance.
Wood is a natural product and as such displays natural variations in grain, color and structure which reflect the varied life cycle of each individual tree. Variable conditions create prominent and visible facets such as dark sap lines and grain whorls, but these characteristics are not a fault and are confirmation that your piece of furniture is unique.
A technologically advanced finish coat has been applied to your furniture to assist with ease of maintenance. Following some simple rules will ensure your furniture continues looking its best also avoids damage that will not be covered by warranty.
1. Gently dust all surfaces once a week with a clean soft cloth to remove dust and debris, taking care to avoid scratching the finish.
2. For cleaning, use only warm soapy water and ensure and excess liquid is dried up immediately with a soft dry cloth.
3. Remove liquid and food spills immediately by scooping up the excess and then removing any remainder using the method detailed in step 2 of these instructions.
4. Never use silicone based cleaners as they result in accumulated residue which flaws your furniture’s appearance and will cause damage to the finish in the long term. Cleaner which contain ammonia and spirits are also not recommended as they can cause damage that will not be covered by warranty.
5. Do not place the hot objects directly on your furniture and will result in damaged that is not covered by warranty
6. Steam vapors will damage your furniture. Avoid all potential sources.
7. Avoid exposure to direct sun as this can result in damage that is not covered by warranty.
8. Avoid exposure to direct heat (eg. Fireplaces or room heaters)
9. Do not leave objects (eg. Vases or placemats) in place for extended periods as this will leave permanent shading that will not be covered by warranty
10. Always use cushioning under all hard objects to be placed on the surfaces to avoid scratching which will not be covered by warranty
Return and exchange policy:
If you are not satisfied with any product that you have purchased.
Please note that you must comply with all returns instructions provided to you via your registered email address. All returns must be directed through Customer Service. Please do not return or post items before obtaining instructions from us. If you do, there is a risk that your returned item may not be identifiable and accepted. Applicable freight fees and a 20% re-stocking fee will be deducted from your refund. This also applies to orders cancelled while in transit.
Please note the return policy does not apply to commercial orders and all retunes should be returned in Eleven Won original packaging in order to eliminate damage during transit. If the product is returned without original packaging that the 50% off the purchase price will be applied plus shipping fee.